A dark purple fruit of a large palm tree called Euterpe oleracea, acai berry has long been cultivated as a major food source of the natives. The plant grows mainly in the flood plains and in the swamp areas of the Amazon River and its tributaries and estuaries of both Central and South America. Now gaining reputation as a superfood, the acai berries have a high perennial global demand which makes it of great economic value to the native people.
While many of us know or heard about the Acai (ah-sigh-ee) berries, many of us have yet to gain thorough knowledge about its extraordinary nutritious values and uses of which sets this exotic fruit as the key ingredient of Super 9 in LOVE.
We believe Acai berries are sine qua non, adding tremendous value to LOVE, thereby to you, on the following facts:
- As antioxidants, it diminishes free radicals thereby prevents premature aging and offers cell and DNA protection
- As anti-carcinogenic agent, it prevents and kills cancer
- It provides instant yet persistent energy
- It keeps you full without the calories while providing high nutritional value
- It improves cholesterol level (lower LDL), thereby prevents hardening of arteries or Atherosclerosis causing heart related problems
- It provides healthy fats; lack of EFA is a cause of hardened cell membranes and weaker brain and heart function
- It provides high quality protein that act as building blocks of healthy cells, muscles, hormones, and enzymes
- It has naturally pleasant and exotic taste that bides well with the remaining Super 9
- It acts as an natural scrub that brushes the dead skin cell off, while boosting youthful appearance of skin with its antioxidants (if you decide to use LOVE or the leftover on your cup as a super beauty mask)
- Raw, Certified Organic, freeze dried, wildly harvested
- Pronounced antioxidant level (anthocyanin and flavonoids):ORAC score records 76 times that of blueberries
- 19 amino acids (with all essential amino acids)
- Good source monounsaturated fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9
- Source of both water soluble (vitamin C) and fat soluble (vitamin A and E) vitamins
- High in minerals: calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous,and iron
- Low GI: inhibits rapid rise of blood sugar level
- High in dietary fibre enhances regularity and reduces cholesterol
- Carbohydrates which provide persistent energy
As Goji berries’ distinctive anti-aging properties have been increasingly acknowledged by the western cultures, they are found in everywhere from chocolates to energy bars, juice and salad toppings. With certain nutritional benefits that no other food on earth can offer, Goji berries are one of the many superfood ingredients found in LOVE. Belonging to the family of tomato, chilli pepper, potato, deadly nightshade and tobacco, Goji berries are found in the regions of Asia and south-eastern Europe. The berries are usually consumed in dried forms which resemble the size of raisins, and have a deep red colour. The taste of the fruit is sweet and reminiscent of cherries and cranberries. Goji berries’ nickname is ‘happy berries’, and rightfully so, as they uplift mood and vitality.
Goji berries in LOVE is especially distinct in that it contains 40% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides (LBP), a substance unique to Goji berries. The higher the LBP, the higher the potential benefits that Goji berries can provide such as anti-oxidative, anti-tumor, and anti-carcinogenic properties to name a few:
- Certified Organic and freeze dried, wildly harvested
- Good source of plant protein (6%) with 18 amino acids
- 40% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharide
- Potent phytochemicals including lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene
- Hepatoprotective substances including cerebrosides and pyroles
- Source of vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, vitamin C and vitamin E
- Rich in minerals: calcium, potassium, iron and zinc
Goji berry offers many nutritional benefits not found in others, the reason it had to be a member of the SUPER 9. Below are few of many advantages that has been reported by studies of goji berries:
- Inherent complex mixture of varying types of inimitable Polysaccharides (LBP):
- protects from and heals cell (DNA) damage offering anti-aging benefits
- decreases blood sugar, total triglycerides and LDL (bad cholesterol) levels
- increases mineral absorption
- reduces colon cancer risk
- provides anti-cancer effects
- improves immune system
- Natural energy booster
- Protects against age-related visual degeneration through potent carotenoids
- Detoxifies and protects the liver
- Aids in muscle growth
- Effective in preventing cervical cancer and menstrual problems
- Adds subtle tanginess and sweetness that enhances the flavour of LOVE
In the ancient times money grew on tree,or at least in Mesoamerica.
Cacao beans were so valuable, it was only available to the nobles and used as means of exchange for staple food for the Mayans and Aztecs.
Today, while it may no longer be a currency, cacao is still important to our health.
Yes, cacao beans are the main ingredient that gives chocolate such inimitable deep aroma. But make no mistake as it would be unfair to compare the goodness of Raw cacao in LOVE to mass produced chocolate. The sugary brown blocks we’re so used to are not a mere alteration of the raw version. It’s been heated at high temperature and roasted which means it’s been stripped of the antioxidants, enzymes and minerals found in the origin, and replaced with highly refined sugar and trans fat.
Raw cacao powder in LOVE is instead dried, fermented at low temperature, then dried again before being winnowed into nibs.
This process ensures all the goodness of the original cacao beans are captured in the powder.
First cultivated by the Olmecs in Mexico, the history of cacao beans dates back to 1500 B.C. Tropical regions of America are native of cacao, from the foothills of the Andes in Amazon to the Orinoco basins of South America. Cacao trees can be cultivated only within limited geographical zone i.e. between 20 degrees north and south of the equator. As aforementioned, cacao beans were a very important commodity in pre-Columbian Mesoamerica. Many ruins of the Aztecs shows us that cacao was used as drinks or powders together with spices such as vanilla or chilli peppers.
As the history tells us that raw cacao has been revered for the various nutritional benefits, so it can be presumed that it also contains large quantities of nutritional contents. But the most outstanding aspect of Raw cacao powder in LOVE is the amount of antioxidants. Antioxidants in Raw Cacao in LOVE are 7.5 times the amount in dark chocolates renowned for its highly anti-oxidative properties. Take a look at what’s in the remarkable superfood:
- Incredible source of antioxidants:
ORAC score 100,000 (4x goji berries, 7.5x dark chocolate)*
- High in minerals:
Potassium, phosphorous, calcium, iron and sulphur
- Great source of dietary fibre (30% of weight)
- Rich in phytochemicals:
-Flavonols as antioxidants
-Theobromine for enhanced energy
-Anandamide and phenylethylamine as antidepressants
-Epicatechin for healthy cells, hearts, and blood sugar
- Blissful enzymes:
-monoamine oxidase inhibitors
-tryptophan amino acid
- Low GI
- 3% protein
- 10% fat (4% Oleic acid)
As a nutritional powerhouse that contains more than 300 natural nutrients, such uniqueness in its blissful mood lifting capability, and enticing flavour of chocolate no other substance could replace, LOVE was incomplete without raw cacao. Some of the health benefits reported include:
- As rich source of magnesium:
-Stronger bones, nerve functions, muscles
-improved blood circulation
- Numerous beneficial activities of flavonols in raw cacao:
-Prevents premature aging
-Promotes beautiful skin, hair and nails
-Enhances cognitive function
-Reduces risk of heart disease
-Prevents and protects from diabetes
- Boost of energy induced by theobromine:
Stimulation of heart and nerve system
- Mood enhancing:
elevated levels of mood lifting neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, anandamide and phenylethylamine (PEA)
Improved fertility and sexual activities
- Healthier gut and digestive system
- Irresistible chocolatey flavour that enhances the overall taste of LOVE and alleviates the overpowering odor of spirulina, another member SUPER 9
“the best health product”
“the most ideal food for mankind”
“the most ideal and perfect food of tomorrow”
“Food for future”
Few, if any other food on earth has been so widely acclaimed by the world’s foremost institutions; the WHO, UN, UNESCO, and the US Department of Agriculture. And that’s Spirulina. So rich in its nutritional value, both NASA and the European Space Agency (ESA) recommend spirulina to be added to the primary food list for their long-term space missions. So effective in providing energy, the Olympic teams of the U.S. and Mexico consume it regularly in their diet. And that’s why spirulina is in LOVE.
A blue green algae which has been growing in alkaline water bodies for an estimated 3.5 billion years, Spirulina’s name comes from its ‘spiral’ shape under the microscope. In a size less than 1mm, it has more than 100 nutrients among which is 60-70% of protein; no other non-animal source can provide this much of protein, even more concentrated than in fish. It must also be noted that the protein quality is exceptional with well-balanced amino acid profile. It also has 25 times β-carotene of carrot and essential linoleic fatty acids. Spirulina’s ability to produce such nutrients come from photosynthesis, by utilizing carbon dioxide dissolved in seawater as a nutrient source. This made the early discovers consider it as a plant, until later at which a closer look at its genetics and biochemical properties taught us that spirulina actually belongs to the kingdom of bacteria as a microalgae.
Sprirulina was discovered as a source of food in the era of the Aztecs, roughly 400 years ago. Cortes soldiers had started harvesting sprirulina from the Lake Texoco and further it was sold as cake. It was named as” techuitlatl” by the Aztecs, which means increment of stone. Some other legends tell us that the Aztec messengers ate spirulina to keep them running, just as chia seeds. Lake Texoco is still growing spirulina until today. Another region of discovery is near Lake Chad of Africa, where sprirulina grows naturally from dating back to the 9th century. Kanembu population living along the shores has consumed it by drying and making it as cakes as well, or applying it externally as a poultice to treat certain conditions.
Dubbed ‘the food of the future’ with 100+ nutrients, sprirulina has various nutritional contents that covers all human essential nutrients. Some of which are as follows:
- 60% protein content and balanced profile of all essential amino acids
- Essential fatty acids:
Good source of omega-3 and 6. mainly gamma-linolenic acids (GLA)
- Rich in various vitamins:
B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, vitamin A, D and K
- Great deal of minerals:
Calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, manganese, chromium
Phycocyanin, chlorophyll-a, β-carotene, diatoxanthin, zeaxanthin, oscillaxanthin, etc
The one downside to spirulina has always been its taste. Despite its undeniable health benefits, many people have a hard time consuming spirulina in powder form due to the fishy taste. We thought this shouldn’t keep you away from one of the most protein rich ingredients our there, so we’ve devised a recipe when combined with the other Super 9 ingredients, makes for a tasty and very healthy drink! (still keeping it natural without any artificial nasties) Now, along with the other ingredients of SUPER 9, Spirulina in LOVE will aid in:
- Increased level of energy and improved digestion:
Rich combination of β-carotene, vitamin B-group, potassium and chlorophyll promotes optimal metabolism of macro nutrients
- Increased power of the immune system
- Ascertaining a good cardiovascular activity (Phycocyanin and β-carotene):
Protects bad cholesterol (LDL) clogging the arteries
- Stabilizing blood sugar level
- Minimizing risk of cancer, especially leukemia
- Neutralizing toxic minerals in the body
- Acting as a supportive system for kidney and liver
- Appetite control
- Offering protection from medicine related allergies
- Alleviating symptoms of anaemia and menstrual cramps:
Prevents iron deficiency
- Promoteing healthy bones:
Combination of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamin D & K
There are two words that best describes Maca, and that’s ‘stamina’ and ‘energy’.
Also referred to as the Peruvian ginseng, or natural Viagra, experiences such as increased levels in physical strength and endurance, less stress, and enhanced memory is not uncommon for those who consume maca daily. Our supermodel acknowledged that such is no false claim by adding it to her daily breakfast and so did we.
Packed with minerals and over 50 types of phytochemicals, Maca in LOVE comes from the Andean Mountains of Peru (altitude 4000m above sea level), in which the indigenous people have consumed it for centuries. Among plants that belongs to the cruciferous family, maca is the only one native to the Americas that grows in the region. Just as cacao beans, maca were also a useful medium of exchange that traded for other staple foods. Legend has it that that Inca warriors would consume copious amount of maca prior to attending the war. Maca has been long beloved by the Peruvians not only for its energy enhancing capability, but for other advantages such as improved memory, mood and libido as well.
Maca’s power comes from its heart shaped roots, rich in living enzymes, vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, sodium, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium, sulpher, copper, silicon and many more. Maca in LOVE also contains high quality protein with all the essential amino acids.
But perhaps the foremost factor that distinguishes maca from the other members of the Super 9 would be the existence of alkaloids in maca. These alkaloids are found to regulate and increase hormones which stimulate human reproduction. Another unique property of maca is that it’s an adaptogen, the reason maca was dubbed Peruvian ‘Ginseng’ which is another famous adaptogen herb. Adaptogenic foods are distinct in that when entering human body they tend to adapt to and enhances the environment, balancing and stabilizing each individual’s body system without any side effects.
- 14% protein with all 9 essential amino acids
- 70% carbohydrate with unique presence of maltose
- Vitamin B1, B2, B9, B12 and, malic acid, C
- Rich source of minerals:
magnesium, sodium, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium, sulfur, copper
- Nearly 60 phytochemicals:
flavanols, glucosinates, isothiocyanates, and tannins, etc
- Alkaloids known as Macaina 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Plant sterols:
bra ssicasteryl acetate, ergosteryl acetate, campesteryl acetate, ergostadientyl acetate, sitosterylacetate
The better question is how can it not be in LOVE? It has both macro and micro nutrients essential for life, unique alkaloids and plant sterols that performs wonders in our body. Below are the example of goodness that Maca in LOVE may provide:
- Increased energy levels:
- Result of increase in energizing hormones such as adrenaline
- activates Endocrine
- treats hypoxia (deficiency if oxygen) for better transport and use of oxygen (effects of malic acid and iron)
- Increased libido & fertility:
- Maca works on the hypothalamus (master gland of the brain) to stimulate secretion of DHEA, testosterone and progesterone.
- improves sperm motility, seminal volume and sperm count
- Improves prostate Health
- Balances female hormones:
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Alleviates PMS and menstrual cramps
- hot flushes, breast tenderness
- Phytochemicals with vitamin C reduces free radicals damaging the cells
- malic acid and iron improves mental clarity
- Supports the Thyroid:
- Activates calcitonine hormones that regulates metabolism
- Reduces fatigue, muscle weakness, constipation, puffy face, weight gain
- Regulates blood sugar level:
Supports healthy pancreatic function
- Lowers cholesterol level in arteries:
Phytosterols inhibits absorption of cholesterol in small intestine or excretes the cholesterol
- Tastes decadent:
Maca endues LOVE with a hint of butternut scotch flavor that you will surely get addicted to
Coconut Water has been dubbed as ‘natural sports drink’ and rightfully so.
It is the fresh and invigorating taste and thirst quenching ability that makes us fall in love with coconut water instantly. Although it may not be an excellent source of energy on its own, combined with other nutrient-dense ingredients of the Super 9, it completes LOVE. No wonder it’s our supermodel’s choice as the liquid base (along with coconut milk) for the original smoothie.
Coconut water is the distilled and clear liquid present inside tender and young coconuts. During coconut’s initial growth process, coconut water aids as a suspension of the endosperm of the coconut. Later, while the coconut reaches to the level of maturity, coconut water adds to the cellular chapter and contributes to the coconut nub. It’s been extensively used in countries with tropical climates as the water of coconut acted as a cooling and hydrating agent under the burning sun. Coconut water and nations like that of India, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, and many other tropical islands have long been in a symbiotic relationship in that sense.
Coconut water in LOVE comes from Hawaiian coconuts, in which the nutritional benefit of the fruit has long been recognized by ancient Hawaiians who named it ‘niu’ and drank the water on a regular basis.
The most prominent feature of coconut water is that it replenishes your body with bountiful, natural electroytes.
As with coconut milk, however, coconut water is liquid which doesn’t really help with transportability. So we searched around the globe for a premium quality coconut water in powdered form. Since coconut water is 97% water, simply evaporating the water effectively converts the liquid to a powder. As a result, not only can you now enjoy the benefits of fresh coconut water by simply adding water, you’re also reducing all the costs involved with transportation of coconut water as well.
Note that coconut water is one of the ingredients (along with acai berries and goji berries in LOVE) that must undergo freeze drying process in order to maintain the nutrients and refreshing taste. Freeze drying also extends the longevity of coconut water powder up to 5 years.
COCONUT WATER FACTS
- Contains essential minerals:
Potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, and sodium
- Natural source of vitamin B1, B2, B3 and
vitamin C (7% of total weight)
- Low calories, low fat, low GI
- Laruic acid, found in human breast milk
- Phytochemicals including Cytokinins, phytoestrogen
WHY COCONUT WATER
Compared with commercial sports drink, coconut water is an undeniably superior choice that replenishes your body with natural electrolytes. Coconut water’s potassium content is the highest among the Super 9 and its calcium content ranks second after Chia seeds. Such property definitelyenhances LOVE’s mineral profile. But its advantages don’t stop there. Coconut water has been reported to:
- supports optimal pH balance in our body, preventing excess oxidation caused by modern diet mainly comprised of cooked and processed foods
- instigate proper metabolism
- rehydrate the body after rigorous exercise without the sugar rush
- aid in healthy blood sugar level:
proper storage of excess blood sugar to glycogen
- cools down the digestive system and aids digestion as well
- antifungual and antibacterial activity
- strengthen a proper immunity
The name means ‘strength’ for Mayans, Chia seed has a legitimate place in the Super 9 for its magnificent nutritional values.
It’s believed that Chia seeds’ began to be cultivated by Ancient Mexicans In 2600 B.C. Chiapas, the present day state of Mexico has been given the name based on the Nahuatl ‘chia water or river’.It has been found out that the chia seeds were also an essential food crop cultivated by Indians of Southwest America, and the Mayans of Pre-Columbian era of Mesoamerica. The chia seeds are also grown and consumed in the south western United States, Australia, Ecuador, and Nicaragua.
As the superfood that kept Aztec messengers running for 24 hours, Chia seed has a legitimate place in the Super 9 to complete the goal of LOVE -
to offer you maximum sustainable energy and natural age-defying nutrients.
- Significant and balanced source of essential fatty acid:
offers an ideal ratio (3:1) between omega-3 (51%) and omega-6 (17%)
- Rich in of dietary fibre (42%) of both soluble and insoluble:
Net carb (total carb minus dietary fibre content) equals 0
- Rich in protein (21%) offering all essential amino acids
- Low GI
- High in both macro and trace minerals:
-Calcium (5x milk)
-phosphorous (3.5x chicken)
-magnesium (4x black beans)
-potassium (2x banana)
-iron (3x spinach)
- Offers wide spectrum of natural vitamins:
C, B group (thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin) and fat soluble (A and E)
- High antioxidant presence such as :
-Caffeic and chlorogenic acids
- As one of the main ingredients high in omega-3, chia offers ideal balance and content of total essential fatty acids in LOVE:
-imbalance of EFA is one the major cause that triggers heart related diseases
-too much of either omega-3 or 6 (prevalent in most vegetable oils) increases inflammatory conditions leading to various cardiovascular diseases since both fatty acids compete for the same enzymes that aids in the conversion of each to subcomponents such as EPA, DHA (from omega-3) and GLA, CLA (from omega-6)
- Wonderful nutritional content and low GI provides sustainable energy
- Decreases insulin sensitivity, which makes it suitable for patients of diabetes
- Also as the key ingredient that holds inimitable dietary fibre content, chia seeds in LOVE not only lengthens time you feel satiety (fullness) effectively preventing binging or over eating, it also improves gut health to enhance regularity;
thereby eases pain for patients of chronic constipation, piles and fistul
- Decreases pressure on liver via increased excretion of bile acid
- Lowers inflammation and LDL (bad cholesterol) while improving preventing hyperlipidemia, offering protection from various cardiovascular disease
- As a natural antioxidant, it wards off free radicals from damaging cells and DNA, thereby revitalizes skin which is further enhanced by elimination of toxins by fibre
- Keeps you hydrated through water retaining ability of Chia (hydration is another key to youthful appearance)
- Decreases likelihood of bone related problems
- Fast tissue recovery due to quick assimilation of the nutrients makes it attractive for injured, body builders and women post pregnancy
- Delicious, healthy and provides the crunch factor that will keep you coming back for more!
While widely recognized for its culinary uses, only recently has the numerous health benefits of coconut milk been discovered. Such discoveries combined with its use as a wonderful alternative to cow milk took coconut milk to the next level as a bona fide superfood favoured by our supermodel. Using her unique recipe, coconut milk in LOVE adds creaminess and flavour that no other animal or plant based milk can provide.
Whereas some might think that coconut milk is naturally occurring inside the fruit, it’s actually the liquid obtained by soaking the grated meat of coconut in water, then straining the combination.The product retains the exotic taste and nutritional values of the meat, and is rich in texture just as you expect milk to be. It’s been traditionally used as main ingredient in soups, curries and deserts in the south east Asia. An increasing number health enthusiasts around the globe attribute their increase in vitality to coconut as well.
COCONUT MILK FACTS
Coconut milk powder has a number of nutrients providing a wide array of health benefits regardless of the absence of water. But most of the advantages pertains to the peculiarity of saturated fatty acid content.
- Healthy forms of plant derived saturated fats: Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) and lauric acid
- High mineral contents:
Calcium, phosphorous, magnesium,selenium, iron and zinc
- Good source of dietary fibre (4.5%)
- Vitamin A and C
- Provides 2% protein per weight
WHY COCONUT MILK
Contrary to the belief that all saturated fats must be avoided at all costs, there’re good forms of saturated fat for you as well and they’re richly found in Coconut milk in LOVE. Some reported benefits include:
- Boost in energy, brain functions, and anti-aging
Medium Chain Fatty Acids or MCFAs are vital nutrients found naturally in human breast milk. Interest ingly it’s also the primary type of fat found within coconut oil. Since more than half the milk content is composed of coconut oil, coconut milk is also naturally high in MCFA.
MCFAs offer attractive health benefits which includes:
– Enhanced energy and physical endurance
– Easy digestion: shorter in length than most forms of fatty acids (Long Chain fatty acids), it doesn’t require pancreatic enzymes for digestion
– Faster digestion also makes MCFA to be mostly utilized as energy rather than being stored
– Higher rate of fat burn (increase in thermogenesis)
– Suppresses appetite
– Surprisingly effective in prevention and almost immediate treatment of cognitive disorders and memory loss
– Reduced cholesterol level in liver
– Anti-oxidative effect in tissues
- Lauric Acid’s antiviral and antibacterial effects:
– Kills fungus immune to synthetic drugs
– Aids in prevention of tooth decay
– Prevent and heal acne
- Aids in maintaining a static blood pressure
- Proper immune system
- Eases arthritis symptoms
- Healthier skin and nourishment for hair
- Enriches the flavour of LOVE with its creamy texture and delightful aroma
- Combined with other ingredients, it can treat plenty of skin issues if you chose to use it or the left over in your cup as a beauty mask
A question most people have, aside from insipidity, about vegetarian or vegan diet is:
“how do they get their protein without meat?”
Most people think that plants have little protein,
and believe that a good portion of any sort of animal has to be incorporated into our diet for a source of protein.
However, increasing numbers of vegetarians and vegans in more than perfect health prove that such belief is only a myth. Moreover, people consuming diet high in meat, particularly red and processed meat are more likely to develop colon cancer and diabetes. But trying to get sufficient amount of protein from plants can be time consuming and strenuous.
Here’s where plant-based protein powders come in handy.
Among the options, sprouted brown rice protein is our choice for LOVE because it’s perhaps the only truly hypoallergenic and easily digested protein powder, enabling those suffering from lactose, gluten, soy or even pea allergies safely consume it. After all, this unrefined version of rice has been touted as one of the everyday superfood that many Asians attribute their health to.
Extracted from organic and non GMO brown rice, rice protein in LOVE is a highly concentrated plant protein that completes the amino acid profile of LOVE. It is manufactured from the endosperms, by separating proteins and carbohydrates from whole brown rice treated with enzymes. In the process, no acids, bases or other chemicals are used. The end product is naturally highly rich in amino acids, which studies have shown to share similarity with natural breast milk.
Starting with non-GMO certified organic brown rice to ensure the nutrients are there without any unwanted substances, Rice protein in LOVE is 80%+ pure protein. A closer look into the
- 81% Pure sprouted brown rice protein
- 19 Amino acids with all 9 of the essentials:
Especially high in sulfur-contain ing amino acids (cysteine and methionine)
- Vitamin E and vitamin B
- Calcium and iron
- Good source of fibre
- No sugar, cholesterol and sodium
- Low fat
In addition to being hypoallergenic, Rice protein in LOVE is a key member of the Super 9 that enriches the amino acid profile of LOVE. Rice protein in LOVE also inherits numbers of beneficial traits of its mother source, the rice bran, such as regulating cholesterol and blood sugar level.
- Having a complete amino acid profile similar to humans’ breast milk: ensures that your body acquires high quality building blocks for healthy cells, tissues and organs
- Hypoallergenic = Easily digested safe alternative for individuals having digestive or allergy issues with lactose, gluten, whey or soy
- May aid in weight loss:
With highly concentrated amount of protein without sugar and less calories than other types of protein powders, more calories are required for digestion
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels:
rice bran fibre significantly reduces hyperglycemia
- May improve cholesterol profile:
decreasing LDL, the bad cholesterol and triglycerides